Just Want You to Know I Love You...

My hubbs wrote that on a paper and put a heart around it then put it in my underware drawer this morning:) What is something sweet your man has done recently?

ABusyBee

Asked by ABusyBee at 2:44 PM on Aug. 31, 2010 in Just for Fun

• He's did every thing for me all year long. My battle with breast cancer. As ill and hurting as I am..On our 30th Anniversary on the 30th, he saw me sweeping the floor he came and got the dust pan and swept it up! It melted my heart!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 2:56 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• he bought me some brownies and cupcakes just cuz
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 2:44 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I was having a pretty stressful day.. Well when I came home, he told me not to go into our bedroom.. so I didn't. After we put the girls to bed, he gave me some bath salts he had went and got me.. and told me to take a bath. Then I went into our room and there were rose petals all over the bed and floor, candles lit & massage oils. He gave me a full body massage.. It was awesome.♥
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 2:45 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• He has hugged em and said I am beautiful and he wants no other woman. I will always be beautiful to him.
    tryin2BGOOD

Answer by tryin2BGOOD at 2:46 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• He got up and made the bed, cleaned the kitchen, got the laundry out of the dryer and put it away. It was such a wonderful thing to do for me.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 2:46 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• watch our son so i can have time to myself :]
    ATREESAP

Answer by ATREESAP at 2:50 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• He cooked for the kids while I was sick over the weekend.
    minasmama6

Answer by minasmama6 at 2:52 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• He insisted that I take time for myself, so he took care of the kids while I went away for the weekend.
    Bugbait

Answer by Bugbait at 3:17 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I'm currently single but when my husband and I were together he'd often get up early and walk to the little corner market to get coffee and breakfast and I'd get breakfast in bed. He'd also write me little notes too.
    momof2inCT2007

Answer by momof2inCT2007 at 3:19 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• So sweet!

My husband kisses me every single morning before he leaves for work so he can give me sweet dreams. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:52 AM on Sep. 1, 2010