Pregnant......tmi

I'm due to have my period tomorrow, so I am not late yet. Took an hpt yesterday and it was negative. Took one this morning and it was positive :) Anyway, right after a peed on the stick I wiped and there was brown discharge yucky stuff. Haven't had any more today...do you think I should be preparing myself for a miscarriage, or am I overreacting? Could it be implantation bleeding, or is it too close to my period for that? Also, the fact that I got a negative yesterday and positive today is a good sign right??? Harmones are going up.... I miscarried about a year and a half ago, so I'm nervous....scared it's going to happen again. I also have a 3 year. That pregnancy was fine. I'm calling the dr. first thing Monday.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:48 PM on Oct. 11, 2008 in Pregnancy

• thats all you can do is call the dr dont scare your self about miscarriage just yet i did that and al it did was stress me out but things are fine in my pregnancy i frealed cause of 3 losses this year
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 3:02 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• your going to be experiencing alot of that during pregnancy. it doesnt neccaceraly mean anything is wrong.. but just in case if your scared go to the doctors and congradulations!! have a happy and healthy pregnancy!!
    want2bamommy780

Answer by want2bamommy780 at 3:25 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• i've spotted all the way through my pregnancy and im almost 7 months.. so i wouldnt be to worried unless doc says otehrwise
    sunshinebaby209

Answer by sunshinebaby209 at 3:33 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• you can never have a false positive, you either have the hormone or you dont. that being said. My sister had 2 miscarriages and is now about 29 weeks. talking to her, she was scared to get attached incase she did lose this one. its understandable to be worried, do you know why you miscarried last time?? talk to your doctor, maybe they will recommend bed rest... idk GL
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 3:38 PM on Oct. 11, 2008