I know this is a long shot but if anyone knows the answer I will love you!

I have been wracking my brain and its Killing me!

So a few months ago I read a magazine Interview (think it was Elle) with Mandy Moore and in it she said she wrote in a journal everyday. Whatever this journal was was like a simple journal, It helped people who werent very good writers to write every day. Like it had questions in it ie.. what are three words that described your day today, what did you see or do today.

I know this is like the worst description ever, and I have been searching forever, but I suck at searching google, and I Need help figuring out what this journal was called. It had its own website, and came in like 4 colors HELP! TIA

cassie_kellison

Asked by cassie_kellison at 3:00 PM on Aug. 31, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Livejournal.com
    ?
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 3:02 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I don't know but there are often journals similar to this for sale at Barnes and Noble.... maybe go check them out? It won't be exactly what you're looking for but maybe you'll find something you like.

Otherwise, my only advice is to think up really good serach terms. Maybe "guided journal" or "guided diary"?

Good luck!
    FelipesMom

Answer by FelipesMom at 3:02 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Try typing "Elle magazine Interview with Mandy Moore"
    "Magazine interview with Mandy Moore (and the month you think the magazine was for)"
    Under google.com
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 3:03 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• We used Xanga when I was in college... I'm sure that's stone-age now though.
    Biz1985

Answer by Biz1985 at 3:03 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 3:06 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• that is hard.. i'm searching too.. best bet would to see if there is way to purchase that magazine for that month..
    BobbieJo286

Answer by BobbieJo286 at 3:07 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Is this it?

http://www.moleskine.com/choose_your_moleskine_view.php?id=sharing&lang_id=4#
    crystalhuskey

Answer by crystalhuskey at 3:11 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• STOP LOOKING! Im a dork! Sorry for wasting everyones time, if I could best answer all of you I would. I ripped the page out, and found it. Its http://www.simplediary.com/#/Intro/

It wasnt Mandy Moore, it was Rachel McAdams in Glamour magazine

cassie_kellison

Comment by cassie_kellison (original poster) at 3:11 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• LOL Ooppppsss... Glad you found it!
    BobbieJo286

Answer by BobbieJo286 at 3:14 PM on Aug. 31, 2010