S/O Farm Vs. FDA - Did you see Food Inc.?

Yikes! I didn't finish it was too disturbing.

If you did finish it, do you think it was propaganda or do you think its legit?

UpSheRises

Asked by UpSheRises at 3:04 PM on Aug. 31, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Why would Food Inc be propaganda? There are many, many troubling issues going on in the food industry right now. There always have been, as evidenced by such stories as The Jungle, which sparked a massive overhaul in the meat packing industry. I hope that Food Inc can be our generation's The Jungle but honestly, I don't see it happening. Too many people believe that the corporations are looking out for our health and welfare. They're not. They just look at the bottom line and the bottom line doesn't see health, safety, and welfare of people who work for them OR for the people who buy their products.
    eema.gray

Answer by eema.gray at 3:15 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I don't think it was but i don't know everything. I try to process information that seems extreme with grain of salt, this documentary included. Just because something is true doesn't mean it can't be sensationalized or perverted...i just wanted people who might have information about the documentary that i don't to share that information.
    UpSheRises

Comment by UpSheRises (original poster) at 3:36 PM on Aug. 31, 2010