Cervical Mucous--Advice Please from those who are knowledgable adult content

I just got done breastfeeding and did not have a period. I don't know if I am ovulating yet or not. I am going to try to moniter my cervical mucous if any. This morning after going to the bathroom I looked down in the toliet and saw a little white ball of mucous that sunk to the bottom. Is that cervical mucous? Is it fertile?
I have already had sex unprotected the entire month but don't feel preggo. Thanks ladies!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:09 PM on Aug. 31, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• No way to know unless you can feel the consistency. It could have been semen as well. You are LESS likley to be fertile when breastfeeding but still CAN be.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:12 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Mucous that does not dissolve is fertile mucous. However, you need to check your BBT to know if you ovulated since you can have fertile mucous without ovulating.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 3:10 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• good luck
    shannonsmom555

Answer by shannonsmom555 at 3:14 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• cervical mucus during ovulation is usually clear (eggwhite consistency). If it's white, it probably means you are nearing ovulation.
    Arkaidy

Answer by Arkaidy at 3:40 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• It could also be semen if you had sex this morning or last night before going to bed.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 4:46 PM on Aug. 31, 2010