would you be mad

would you be mad if your husband went to his friends while you where out with his mother ( mind you that they friends that he went to hang out will talk bad about me and call me names and all they do is party) .... so he had been there for 3 hours while i was gone which made me alittle mad b/c they are so mean to me well when i called it was like 9 pm and i asked him if he would come home and help me with our 2 girls and he kept saying in a little bit well a little bit turned into 3 more hours he didnt get home till after midnight would you be mad or am i just being a girl

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:02 PM on Oct. 11, 2008 in Relationships

• I would be pissed. while yes sometimes a break is needed their comes a time in anyones life when you have children and when you do so you need to say goodbye to parties and hello to parenthood, in other Grown up and be a father first and foremost. *hugs* to you!
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 3:07 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• I'd be pissed! I don't put up with that. He has responsabilities, his family, not to hang out knowing you needed help. My man tried that with me, wanting to hang out where I was'nt wanted and i out a stop to it. If your not liked by his friends then he should'nt be there. That's just my opinion though.
    samantha_dawn

Answer by samantha_dawn at 3:08 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• thank you both for anwsering it makes me feel so much better ... i thought i was making something out of nothing... and also i forgot to say that it also makes me mad b/c i dont get to see my friends b/c i moved 3 hours away from my friends and family for him b/c he wanted to live close to his mom so i think i have gave up alot for him and could at least give up them also i for got to add about his friends they are all 22-24 and not one of them has a job they literly party 24-7
    klinemom2

Answer by klinemom2 at 3:21 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• I would be livid! My husband has done this to me on a few occasions. It would have been different if it were different calibur of friends he was hanging out with. But, like your husband, my husband doesn't have very good friends so it pissed me off to know he was over there drinking and talking shit while I was home with our kids. I finally put my foot down and had a huge fit and it finally stopped.
    KennsWifey

Answer by KennsWifey at 3:45 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• yes i would be mad cuz i wood be concerned wut he is doing over there for so long
    Southern_gagirl

Answer by Southern_gagirl at 4:14 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• No, I wouldn't be mad - sounds like there only mean to you because you call him and tell him it's time to come home like your his mom- maybe if you let him hang out once in a while that he's friends might ease up on you. Just by you calling him and asking him to come home to help you with your girls is a little controlling and sad. Plus, this leaves you a perfect oppourtunity to go out with your girlfriends and dare him to call, needing help.
    momof3sboys

Answer by momof3sboys at 4:47 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• I wouldn't be with, let alone have kids with, a man that would rather party than be with his family.
    muddysuzi

Answer by muddysuzi at 4:59 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• yes but i think you should of thought about who you were getting yourself involved with. you have to accept him and calling like that of course he was going to stay out late. it's like you were nagging him and he should be allowed to hang with his friends. my ex's friends didn't like me either cause i did the same thing. i wanted him with me all the time and i knew what they did i didn't like. he knew too. that's why were ex's. being mad about it won't change him but you accepting him for who he is might change him. so try that and stop complaining to him. you'll make it worse for all of you.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 5:00 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• I'd be more pissed that he hangs out with assholes that bad-mouth me than staying out late with friends. What the fuck? He is NOT supposed to let others disrespect you like that. I would really start considering his love for you at all.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 5:18 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• I'd be mad if he was hanging out with people bad mouth. My man stands up for me and if someone bad mouths me he puts them in their place...mind you his friends no better to talk about me. I wouldn't be mad if it was just guys friends that he hangs out with that dont bad mouth. I mean, guys need time to themselves too!
    raybell

Answer by raybell at 5:22 PM on Oct. 11, 2008