Engraving Quotes??

Ok so before DH goes back out to sea I am gonna give him a pocket watch but not sure what I want it to say. I know I want it to be about being by his side and somethin cute that involves the word time, timeless, or endless idk. Help me out guys!!

mUstBdeStiny08

Asked by mUstBdeStiny08 at 3:15 PM on Aug. 31, 2010 in Just for Fun

• What a great idea!

From a quick Google search, I found ThinkExist.com. Don't know anything about it, how reliable, etc. Looks like you can keyword search though if you want to search "time."
    Biz1985

Answer by Biz1985 at 3:26 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• "Land or sea, my heart lies with thee."
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 4:10 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• it has to be personal....I'd search fisherman culture and see what comes up.....must be lots on waiting for your man to come home safe from the sea.

I would just put "Mine from Home" what preschoolers say...I have it on my ipod~

Have you knit him a wool sweater with special cables and stitches from his line of people? Each stitch is a blessing of love~
    surfcitymom

Answer by surfcitymom at 3:25 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Try and get this movie "Now Voyager" and watch it together.  This by far is the most touching poem of people in our lives who come and go. 

Walt Whitman (1819–1892).

Leaves of Grass. 1900.

289. The Untold Want

THE untold want, by life and land ne’er granted, Now, Voyager, sail thou forth, to seek and find.

Joeygoat

Answer by Joeygoat at 3:39 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I engraved my DH's watch "My love, deeper than the sea" (We're scuba divers)
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 8:18 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• "Don't pull the plug."
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:47 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I pulled up lyrics to a song from the 80', "Higher Love" by Steve Winwood. "There must be a higher love, Down in the heart or hidden in the stars above, Without it, Life is wasted time."

Joeygoat

Answer by Joeygoat at 10:06 AM on Sep. 1, 2010