Bump if you have a houdini dog :)

I have a little dog who escaped my fenced in yard twice today. He always seems to find a hole where there isn't one.

Luckily, I was able to convince him to come back. :)

Codysmom2106

Asked by Codysmom2106 at 3:18 PM on Aug. 31, 2010 in Crazy for Credits

• We dropped our dog off at a friend's house while we all went out to eat together. Although he never escapes at home, I guess the poor guy thought we weren't coming back and escaped the fence. We searched the friends' neighborhood for hours but found nothing. The next morning, Hero found his way back to the friend's house! He was waiting at their door step as they were leaving for church! One of his paws was bloody because he had been tracking us all night and worn down a toenail. Isn't that sad?!

So I guess we have a Houdini dog if his pack isn't around. :)
    Biz1985

Answer by Biz1985 at 3:21 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I have a dog that could escape a kennel or baby gate with ease. His name is Murphy, but we frequently call him Murphdini.
    lvpenguino

Answer by lvpenguino at 3:22 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• my little pekingese sleeps on the gated front porch. but somehow, when we leave the house, she finds a way to get into the house, goes through a window into the back yard, & escapes through the side gate. we'll always find her down the street at her lovers house. we caught her "making love" to this little chihuahua & somehow the little taco made it into our heavily gated front porch & was wifing my dog. lots of houdinis around here!
    rAbella

Answer by rAbella at 3:25 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I know! We were elated. And yes his paw was healed like the next day. Hehe. Just a ground down toenail.
    Biz1985

Answer by Biz1985 at 3:28 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• If you know how to post those pictures I sent, you can. I took the dogs collar off because I was afraid the way he climbs the fence he could catch his collar and strangle himself. He never wanted to get OUT of my yard, only IN.
    Joeygoat

Answer by Joeygoat at 3:34 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• It's that time of day again for me....dumping answers!! LOL :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:52 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Oh my goodness Biz. I am so glad that he was finally found. I hope his little paw is fully recovered.
    Codysmom2106

Comment by Codysmom2106 (original poster) at 3:26 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• That is unbelievable how he gets on top of the fence like that.
    Codysmom2106

Comment by Codysmom2106 (original poster) at 3:36 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I'm not very good at posting pictures. The best I can do is the sweat peas :) But thank you for showing them to me and the offer.
    Codysmom2106

Comment by Codysmom2106 (original poster) at 3:37 PM on Aug. 31, 2010