Possibly pregnant? / Could this of been implantation bleeding too?

Hello there, a little big about myself and my month
I came on my last 2 periods on 6th July 2010 then 10th August.. they last about 5 days.
my partner unfortunately works away so i dont get to see him alot, He came home and we both had sex on the 17th August 20th and 28th. alot!
Yesterday I had cycticis .. I get it sometimes when I have alot of sex..
But yeah I had that for a few hours.. accompying that was abit of blood. Was realy light pinky ish blood
I put a small pad on and nothing came onto that it wasnt heavy at all, only saw this when I wiped..
I was wondering could this be the right time of the month for Implantation bleeding?
Or is it becasue I had cycstis at the time? my friend bleeds sometimes with it.. but I never have.

Also... when would you say my next period would me due?

What do you think?
Thank you :)

ttc01

Asked by ttc01 at 3:38 PM on Aug. 31, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I would say you would be right around due for implantation bleeding and judging by your pattern, it would seem that your next period we normally be due around september 14th? If you don't get your period by the 16th or so I would take a urine test. :)
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 3:46 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• yeah I think it definitly sounds like it could be implantation bleeding. So you could be! All you can do though is wait and see!
    -LovingMamma-

Answer by -LovingMamma- at 3:48 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• wait a couple of weeks....If you miss pee on a stick.
    tiki_tiki

Answer by tiki_tiki at 3:52 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• its early but if you are worried about being pregnant you can take a test now....if you're pregnant your pregnant if your not your not, I've taken tests days after getting pregnant and it was positive. But its very possible to be implantation bleeding esp if just spotting.
    HTMommy

Answer by HTMommy at 10:53 AM on Sep. 1, 2010