Plan.b.

I had sex on april 13 and he ejaculated in me I took plan b 24 hours later. I did a couple of ovulation calculators and they said I ovulated on that day. so since I waited 24 hours the sperm and egg could've met. I have to be pregnant I'm getting all sypmtoms except morning sickness I just get nauseated. but my boobs hurt from time to time. They itch soo bad especially at night. I get sharp pains around my belly button and the bottom of my stomach. I don't sleep well but i'm always tired. but i'm getting negatives...and for the past 4 months I've been having short light periods. I'm getting bigger by the day... could it be all in my head? do I need to demand an ultra sound?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:39 PM on Aug. 31, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Have you tried peeing on a stick 1st?!?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:42 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I would demand a blood test for sure. If that comes back positive i would demand an ultrasound.
    carsonsmommytam

Answer by carsonsmommytam at 3:42 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Have you taken a test at the dr office? Maybe they could do a blood test to be sure?
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 3:43 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• If you are preg you may have not calculated properly. Plan B does not terminate an existing pregnancy, only stops an egg from being fertilized. Obviously you need to take a test and take it from there.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 3:47 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• i have had pregnancy like symptoms when expecting my period. plan b can make things a little extra weird too... if i remember right, the ideal time to conceive is not the day you ovulate but a day or two after (the egg is released but has to travel and get in the right area, etc.). just take a pregnancy test and see what happens....
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 6:58 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• my best friend took plan b and said it was the worst experience of her life, she had horrible cramping and whatnot. But if you haven't taken a pregnancy test how are you so positive you are pregnant?
    HTMommy

Answer by HTMommy at 10:49 AM on Sep. 1, 2010