OVULATION AND OPK QUESTION

please help ease my mind after reading up and buying books i'm going absolutely cuckoo over this ovulation thingy and since timing is everything i just want a clear cut answer.
When do you know you are going to ovulate is it when both lines are the same color? what if the one line is lighter the test line ?

mommix5

Asked by mommix5 at 3:23 PM on Oct. 11, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• as long as you see another line your ovulating
    Anonymous

• as long as the line you are wating for is darker or the same color than the test ine
    kmgcmomma

Answer by kmgcmomma at 3:34 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• im giving away a coupon for first response ovulation test,
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 4:08 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• mine tends to be lighter a few days before and gets darker increasingly
    Anonymous

• The control line needs to be as dark or darker then the test line for it to be positive. I would buy the brand answer 20 pack of opk, for me I am not normal, so last month I o'd on CD 21 and this month was CD 26. So the 20 pack is nice. Sometimes if you get one that looks positive, test again later in the day. Never use your FMU and always hold at least 2-4 hours of pee and no drinking prior to testing. Good luck.
    angel9305

Answer by angel9305 at 7:08 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• buy clear blue digital. A happy face if you are and a plain circle if not ovulating
    teonia35

Answer by teonia35 at 12:27 AM on Oct. 12, 2008