I have a small mole that hurts, now. Any home remedies for mole removal?

I have a few of those little moles that really aren't anything but aggervating. Well, now I have one or two very close together that is seriously starting to hurt me. I have been trying to put band-aids on them to help but even that doesn't seem to help. There are some home remedies that I have read about on the net but I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem and done something about it that worked... Please, help me if you can!!! Thanks so much!!!

MomlovesRed

Asked by MomlovesRed at 3:42 PM on Aug. 31, 2010 in Health

• – collapse
    scissors
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 3:43 PM on Aug. 31, 2010 (hidden) + expand

• If they hurt you need to see a doctor. You can't remove them at home.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:43 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Yep, its called call a dermatologist and have it checked out. Anytime a mole changes, it needs to be checked out.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 3:43 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• OMG! Never cut off a MOLE. Any mole that hurts should be seen by a doctor. Moles are not like skintags, moles can be cancerous and need to be examined by a professional.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 3:44 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• don't chance it~have it checked out, taken off and sent out to check for funky cells~out of pocket it is not that much~
    surfcitymom

Answer by surfcitymom at 3:45 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I took my 13 yr old to the dermatologist for a mole removal. It literally took 15 seconds. They numb the area then scrape it off. All he felt was a pinch from the novacaine. See a doc.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 3:45 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Yeah OriansGirl, I am sure it was sent off to the lab for testing. Moles need to be seen by a doctor.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 3:46 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• go see a doctor.

if a mole hurts, that's one of the symptoms of skin cancer.
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 3:47 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I was going to say EXACTLY what Sleeping Beauty said. If you remove a painful mole yourself you can actually make it grow back bigger and encourage cancer to spread if it's there!
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 3:49 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Yup, SleepingB, they put it in a glass vial of liquid. It was pretty gross watching it float around =P
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 3:49 PM on Aug. 31, 2010