I miss my best friend........

i moved to Colorado from Florida and i miss my best friend to death..im afraid of losing her what are somethings we can do to stay close?

Rebecca.R.

Asked by Rebecca.R. at 3:45 PM on Aug. 31, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I moved from the West Coast of Canada to Northern Michigan and my best friend is still my best friend :) We email, MSN,. Skype and call each other for "coffee". I see her every time I am home.
    Mommy2Gabrielle

Answer by Mommy2Gabrielle at 3:47 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• you can always talk on the phone and wright letters and when you can aford it take trips or vacations to see eachother
    Runt420

Answer by Runt420 at 3:47 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• email each other every day or call if its not to expensive write each other try to save up for visits im in the same boat except im in ontario she is now in BC
    Tinkerbell80

Answer by Tinkerbell80 at 3:47 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I miss my bff to death also! We became very close then she moved across the country. The other day she called me out of the blue while driving home from her job and it was such a wonderful conversation! keep in touch via snail mail and internet, call each other once a week or more (maybe even arrange a day and time), Save up for a future visit!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 3:48 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• phone, meet half way...blog....here is my favorite of two best friends...

http://margaretandhelen.wordpress.com/
    surfcitymom

Answer by surfcitymom at 3:48 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Me too! your not alone!!! I moved from CA to IL 4 years ago when I got married...and I get to see them when i'm in town (not often) but I've not even come close to connecting/trusting anyone out here like I did there!
    CABlonde

Answer by CABlonde at 3:48 PM on Aug. 31, 2010