why is it that im wanting sex more now that im single adult content

Tinkerbell80

Asked by Tinkerbell80 at 3:51 PM on Aug. 31, 2010 in Relationships

• maybe it's been awhile!
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 3:52 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• it has been a while but at the same time my ex wanted it all the time and i never did now that im single and have no one that wants it i want it
    Tinkerbell80

Comment by Tinkerbell80 (original poster) at 3:57 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Heck girl! that is a good question. It could be a number of things. In any new relationship it is fun and exciting. It can also be your age. or maybe your last relationship was a little stale and lacked some creativity. I am in my 40's and sex has never been more satisfing. Hope this helps. ;o)
    Jerzymom

Answer by Jerzymom at 3:58 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Because we always crave what we can';t have
    Maureen-MD

Answer by Maureen-MD at 4:00 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I went through the exact same thing, it was actually really frustrating for me. But I think that there is definatly a correlation between how you feel emotionally and your sex drive, for me twords the end of our relationship I wasn't happy and was angry or sad alot, which for me equaled no sex drive. When I started feeling more confident and independent after becomming single my sex drive came back
    gypsymama532

Answer by gypsymama532 at 4:01 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• thanks @jerzymom i was with him for 7 years and the first 6 months was amazing then it just went shity he wanted it every day even tho i was tired and cranky from rasining kids all day and all the house work well he sat around im just turning 30 to plus i had a historectomy just over a year ago too
    Tinkerbell80

Comment by Tinkerbell80 (original poster) at 4:02 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Because we always want what's harder to attain? At least that's my personal experience.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 4:05 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• @ gypsymama532 thanks thats so me i have depression really bad and was so mad and angry just wanted to scream all the time and now that im starting to slowly get my life back and lose weight im feeling much better
    Tinkerbell80

Comment by Tinkerbell80 (original poster) at 4:05 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I'm assuming the "Ex" is an ex for a reason(s)

Those reasons would have very well made you uninterested in having sex with HIM..Not uninterested in sex all together.

Now that sex isn't going to be with him. The prospect of sex is much more inviting :-)
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 4:06 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I agree with gypsymama!
    motherofpearls

Answer by motherofpearls at 5:18 PM on Aug. 31, 2010