Just a cute potty training story I have to share :)

I had done a little potty training but not too much so..
This morning my 22 month old woke me up saying "eat mama" and "bob bob" (spongebob) so i got up and went to the kichen to get him some breakfast and then I heard the toilet lid go up and realized we must have left the bathroom door open and he got in there. I thought "great he is playing in the toilet again!' So I ran in there to see him butt naked with his little potty seat in his hands and trying to pour the pee into the big toilet. It all went over the edge and he said "uh oh Mama!" lol It was so cute he has never went on the potty by himself before. I guess this means he is ready to potty train! :) Oh and his diaper was completly dry! Yay! :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:07 PM on Aug. 31, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• That is cute! I walked in today and my 2 year old was rinsing his underwear in the toilet. He had the trots earlier and had an accident in his underwear so I rinsed them in the potty. Well he was just doing what he saw me do, but I couldn't help imagining him letting them go during the flush part and flushing them down. Ahhh!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 4:19 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• awww, yay!
    -LovingMamma-

Answer by -LovingMamma- at 4:11 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• dancingclappingYAY!!! :)

kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 4:08 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• congrats
    Patience909

Answer by Patience909 at 4:11 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• =) Congrats mommy!!!! I would be soo proud... (OoO wait I was, when it was my son.( = ) Good luck on the potty training.. sounds like he just might be ready...
    lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 4:22 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Wish it was that easy for my 2 year old lol
    Tifr88

Answer by Tifr88 at 5:12 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

•  Way to go!!!   A memory you will remember. 

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 6:30 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• kids are so cute. when my son first potty trained he used a little potty. then he decided he wanted to pee like daddy. so he peed every 5 minutes that first day haha. i was giving the baby a bath in the sink and i felt the water pressure change. we went in there and he had peed standing up, cleaned up his dribbles haha, flushed, and was washing his hands. of course there was hand soap everywhere but it was so cute. and for him to do it all by himself i wanted to cry. they grow up so fast.
    sweetjpea

Answer by sweetjpea at 7:28 PM on Aug. 31, 2010