Michelle Obama wins award for the ugliest dress? (second award now)

pic below

tnmomofive

Asked by tnmomofive at 4:13 PM on Aug. 31, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• LOL! That is really ugly!
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 4:14 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I have seen her in uglier.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 4:21 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I don't know about ugly.... but definitly not the prettiest ever thing I have ever seen. She does have nice arms. I'd show them off too if I was that toned.
    karamille

Answer by karamille at 4:15 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Well, she earned it, lol.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 4:16 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• LOL

I must have really bad taste then because for a dress around the house, I wouldn't mind it at all. My kids and SO would pick on me but oh well! Good for her to be able to show her own taste.
    marchar2002

Answer by marchar2002 at 4:16 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Definitely looks like its linen/linen blend. Shouldn't sit down wearing that fabric.... ever. Unattractive wrinkling
    karamille

Answer by karamille at 4:17 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• It would be cute...

if the top was on another skirt
    & the skirt was with another top.

=)

But hey to each their own. I dont always wear the prettiest things. I wear what I like & screw what anyone else thinks. =)
    lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 4:19 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• eh..its not the worse thing i've ever seen...IMO the top half doesn't marry the bottom half..but she does have great arms!! props for the biceps/shoulders!! at least she doesn't have HC's cankles!!
    i'm surprised she isn't wearing a belt..i was under the impression the belt was to MO, as the pearls were to BB!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 4:28 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Good Gawd that's an awful pic of her! She needs to wear something that'll kind of slim down those huge hips of hers.Also,it looks like a shrunken head superimposed on another body.No wonder it looks like her old man is running away from her,sort of like,"I don't know that woman!"
    Well,everyone is entitled to a bad pic day,I guess.I sure would hate to be in the spotlight every time I stepped out in public and be scrutinized by the whole world like that.
    GingerKitten

Answer by GingerKitten at 4:32 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• tnmomofive

Comment by tnmomofive (original poster) at 4:13 PM on Aug. 31, 2010