How early did you....

How early did you travel with your infant?
If at all..

armywifeproud

Asked by armywifeproud at 4:18 PM on Aug. 31, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• We took an 800 mile trip (driving, in the car) when our daughter was 2 months old. It took us two days to do it. Haven't been on an airplane with our daughter yet, and she's 15 months.
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 4:20 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• When he was 4 months old, we took a 9 hour car trip. I took a three hour one when he was younger.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 4:23 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• We have not traveled far with out daughter just regular shopping and stuff she is 4months now
    MelSwim7

Answer by MelSwim7 at 4:23 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• We took our first trip when he was 3-weeks-old due to a death in the family.
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 4:23 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I have no really took a trip with my son yet.... We took 200 miles to another town there and back and he did just find.... We are military and my husband wants to drive to our next base.... We are in Alaska right now and from the sound of it we are going to Florida....
    K-RydesMommy

Answer by K-RydesMommy at 4:34 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• With my daughter, we started traveling when she was 1 month. Didn't travel that much with my son.
    christy_lvr

Answer by christy_lvr at 4:37 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Both my kids flew for the first time at 10 weeks old.
    alexsmomaubrys2

Answer by alexsmomaubrys2 at 4:38 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• We took a 5 hour car ride when he was 9 months and flew on a 2.5 hour plane ride when he was 11 months. Hes 14 months now and have a 5 hour each way car trip planned and oct 1st we have a 7 hour each way trip planned and end of oct we have a 6 hour each way trip planned..lol
    carsonsmommytam

Answer by carsonsmommytam at 6:03 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Jack just drove across the country at 3-4 weeks old. First we took a 8 hour trip to visit my in-laws when he was 3 weeks. After the weekend we drove about 2000 miles to our new home outside of Portland, OR. It took us about 5 days to drive it.
    My oldest was also 3 weeks the first time she took a long drive (8 hours). With our other kids we used to go for random drives and would be in the car most of the day but never actually went anywhere. We'd drive around, have lunch, go to a park and then drive home. We did it pretty much from the time they were a couple weeks old (when I felt better after my c-section).
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 8:03 PM on Aug. 31, 2010