why won't my 3 year old poop in the potty?

3 year old, poop, potty

mommyofone740

Asked by mommyofone740 at 4:36 PM on Aug. 31, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• I had a horrible time potty training my 4 year old grand daughter, she would pee in the potty, but would scream and cry for a diaper to poop in, she also woulod not go to the potty in any other toilet than home. I enlisted some other moms with kids who were potty trained and we had coffe get togethers and after a while my grand daughter wanted to go potty like the other kids. It wasn't a quick fix because it took several months, but it worked.
    mimi66

Answer by mimi66 at 4:45 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• We bribed our 3 yr old. He got a car for each time he pooped on the potty. He adores cars so it did the trick. Now if only we could get him to consistently peep on the potty... sigh..
    momofryan07

Answer by momofryan07 at 9:29 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• my oldest was a breeze, so i'm not sure... she was poop trained BEFORE pee actually... so i'm not sure,... but here's a bump!
    asil

Answer by asil at 10:40 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• he pooped he did it he pooped in the potty all by himself
    mommyofone740

Comment by mommyofone740 (original poster) at 7:42 PM on Sep. 1, 2010