Don't you wish...

you could see what an outfit looks like on a person with YOUR body type and not some skinny ass model?

Sorry, I'm window shopping for clothes online and it just came to me that they should have models of every body shape model the outfit you're interested in so you can get an idea of what it might look like on you.

GinNTonic

Asked by GinNTonic at 4:42 PM on Aug. 31, 2010 in Shopping

• That's why I don't shop online. Half the fun is going to try things on, and going from store to store!
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 4:43 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I know but the nearest store that has all the clothes I like are two hours away. =/
    GinNTonic

Comment by GinNTonic (original poster) at 4:45 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• wow..i feel ya..but that would take a lot of work! that's why i usually do my online shopping with brands/clothiers i already know fit me well. plus, i try to look beyond the face and body of the model. you know if she's a size 2, and the item is offered in a size 16 (not my size, just for example), it ain't gonna look the same! LOL!

but, as long as its a reputable company and they guarantee shipping/returns..no worries!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 4:46 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• For me it's about the length of the clothes. I'm so short and petite that most clothes envelope me! lol Like coats! I love most of the coast i've found on the Macy's website but I know they would cover my entire body when most of them aren't supposed to. lol
    GinNTonic

Comment by GinNTonic (original poster) at 4:48 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• They actually had that at Lands End. They still might. You put in your dimensions, height and weight, hair color and everything. Then you virtually tried the clothes on.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 4:56 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Yes, that would be awesome! :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 5:02 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I've started shopping in the petite section more and more.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 5:12 PM on Sep. 1, 2010