The Big "O" adult content

I only have an orgasm when my husband gives me oral sex. Don't get me wrong, it's GREAT!!! Sometimes, it's so intense I almost black out! But I've never ever had an orgasm during actual intercourse. Is there anything to do about that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:43 PM on Aug. 31, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i have two distinct types of orgasms. ones i call pringles and the others are 7 course meals. i only orgasm during actual intercourse.
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 4:46 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I use small silver bullet type vibrator positioned between me and hubby right in front of the base of his penis when I am on top straddling him. Best orgasm ever wth the combination of deep hard pressure and clitorial vibration. :D
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:47 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• its quite common, actually. Just use a bit of clitoral stimulation.

Personally, I went years... literally years without reaching a climax- truly thought there was something wrong with me. Turns out it wasn't *me* it was an operator error. My ex was simply a horrible brute.
    all my SO has to do is look at me and I'm a slobbering mess. lol
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 4:51 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Isn't there some sort of vibrating cock ring you can put on your husband while you have intercourse? I saw it on Real Sex once. I think they're hella expensive though. Of course.
    GinNTonic

Answer by GinNTonic at 4:53 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Are you receiving clitoral stimulus during intercourse.. If not, then that could be the reason you aren't getting yours.

The reason you O during oral, is because it is direct stimulation to the clitorus. The Clit is one (the other is the g-spot) of the most highly concentrated/sensitive bundle of nerves in regards to women's sexual anatomy/sexual response.

In order for most women to orgasm during actual intercourse, they must be receiving clitoral &/or g-spot stimulation at the same time.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 4:53 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I can only climax during intercourse first thing in the morning. I wonder if it has to do with having a slightly full bladder then?
    fourisplenty

Answer by fourisplenty at 5:15 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• i need clitoral stimulation in order to orgasm
    3xangel

Answer by 3xangel at 11:56 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I don't think I have ever had one.
    If I can't remember, then I probably never have. :(
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:44 AM on Sep. 1, 2010