Is your child an entrepreneur?

I subbed at my son's school today. During recess, I noticed a few kids gathered together so I went to check what was going on. The students there have a badge that they have to wear so a few kids came up with the idea to make a paper poncho to go over the badge to jazz it up. They were selling them for 10 cents each. I thought it was kind of neat and wanted to know if anyone's child does something similar. So, wheter your child has had a lemonade stand or they make there own creations, is your child an entrepreneur?

JeremysMom

Asked by JeremysMom at 4:54 PM on Aug. 31, 2010 in Money & Work

• My son doesn't have any deals going right now... but the kid definatly has the mind for business. He's only 5. He'll always be thinking up business we could/should start... (If only I had the money). Or he'll see an empty spot in a building and say it would be the perfect location for our business.
    CarlyCo

Answer by CarlyCo at 5:24 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• When my son was about four, he used to collect bottle caps and sell them to the family members..for $1...we all thought it was so cute. So of course we bought them..lol
    EttaMay

Answer by EttaMay at 6:07 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• My daughter took the Red Cross babysitting class. She gets paid $8-10 an hour.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:21 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• my son who is 2 sells kisses lol yes he finally figure out that he needs money for his toy cars lol so now every time hubby says he wants a kiss he dennieds adn then when hubby tells him if he wants a dollar then thats whe my son goes and gives hima kiss and gets his dollar lol. he knows it only works with him so he only denies him kisses until he gets paid.
    Alejandra10

Answer by Alejandra10 at 10:32 AM on Sep. 2, 2010