My Period IS ALL OVER the place what could this mean?

last year in aug my period messed (i know this because i keep a calender) it was like 2 weeks late.. then last Dec i missed my period it was got for 60 days.. Then everything went back to normal.. every 28 days like clock work! i got my period on june 12th 2010 i didnt get it again until July 28th! i was about 2week and a few days late. And i just now aug 31st got my period im ttc and i haven't been stressting but now my period is random and all other the place idk when i should TTC or to telll when im ovulating.. and is this normal or should i be worried

SammiGirl07

Asked by SammiGirl07 at 5:28 PM on Aug. 31, 2010 in Health

• Google poy cystic over syndrome. See if any of it sounds like it might be applicable to you. Common cause of irregular periods.
    karamille

Answer by karamille at 5:31 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• yep sounds like PCOS.

You can still tell when you are ovulating though, even with an erratic period. Google NFP (Natural Family Planning). By charting your basal body temp (BBT) it will tell you if you are ovulating and when. By checking your cervical position and mucous, it will tell you how fertile and close to ovulation you are.

Even if you end up going to the doc for help, that info you get during charting can better help them decide what your body needs to get pregnant.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 5:34 PM on Aug. 31, 2010