Is it possible to be pregnant wth your period ??

I have my period but i can't stop thinking about all the symtoms i have been having for the las two months, with and with out my period. I have been getting lots of Headaches, naseaua, fatigue, dizzyness, acid pains and burping alot. and these are not symptoms i would normally get when i'm getting my period .

Asked by Anonymous at 4:40 PM on Jun. 30, 2008 in Pregnancy

• It is possible to be pregnant and get a regular period. One of the women my mother works with had her period for the first 6 months of her pregnancy. She didn't even know she was pregnant until she missed the 7th month (she's overweight so it wasn't obvious).

Your symptoms aren't necessarily proof that you're pregnant. You could just be comming down with something. When your period is over take a test. Even though you had your period, if you're pregnant it should still show up.

Answer by amethystrse at 4:42 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• The nasty flu bug is going around. If you want to be sure...take a preggo test.

• absolutely. i had a period when i was preggo wiht my daughter adn my granny never stopped having them at all and she had 6 healthy kids.

Answer by princezzmommie at 10:57 PM on Jun. 30, 2008