Is it safe to go to haunted houses now that i'm pregnant?

Me and my Boyfriend are really into going to haunted houses each year! But now that i'm pregnant i'm scared that I could hurt the baby!!

Moe121

Asked by Moe121 at 3:51 PM on Oct. 11, 2008 in Pregnancy

• it wont hurt the baby but if you get really scared you might pull something i went in to one when i was pregnant with my first ... and things were fine
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 3:52 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• "Do never scare a pregnant woman!"....

thats common sense. So if you think you could get scared then i would not go.
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 3:56 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• My mom always told me that when you are pregnant and get scared dont grab yourself anywhere on your body or you will mark the baby meaning the baby will have a birthmark,I am a southern gal and wives tales like that run thick in this neck of the woods,it would really be your decision on what to do.
    geenabelle

Answer by geenabelle at 4:04 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• all the pushing and shoving ...in the dark..i wouldnt chance it
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 4:07 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• I think you would be safe depending on how many ppl were there and how the haunted house was set-up.Most are very closed in and full of ppl and props, so it probably wouldn't be a good idea.I can't lie I love haunted houses but just think next year you can always go back!
    Sarah0306

Answer by Sarah0306 at 7:01 PM on Oct. 11, 2008