The Mark of the beast- 666

They are coming out with chips now, that they can install in your hand, so that all you have to do is scan your hand, like a credit card, and it also has your information in there, so they can just scan your hand and get all your information. it's not widely known right now, but they are testing it. low and behold, they've found that they can only put it in people's right hand, as for the forehead i'm not sure...doesn't this sound oddly familiar to you? I believe that that chip is somehow linked to the mark of the beast...what do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:52 PM on Oct. 11, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• this is alredy been happening for years. they have it for dogs when they get lost too. and it can be put anywhere
    Anonymous

• Yea, testing has been going on for years now. The only ones I know of in effect are for pets, and some for children. As far as the mark of the beast...not sure on that one but I know me or my children won't have one.
    KennsWifey

Answer by KennsWifey at 3:55 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• well yeah, i knew they were doing it for dogs, but they've been testing it on humans...
    Anonymous

• It's already being used by the military. Do you honestly think if they can use it for dogs, they aren't using it for humans? Big Brother wants you to think it doesn't exist, but it does. Mark of the beast? maybe, govornment is the beast
    amyofthejungle

Answer by amyofthejungle at 3:58 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• I don't know the correlation between 666 and a chip in your hand, but they actually insert the chip into your arm, not your hand, and it can be left or right.

craftyleah

Answer by craftyleah at 4:20 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• Please don't strain your thinking to figure out if this is one of the things that the bible talks about being a sign of the last days or the mark of the beast this is nothing new it has been around for years. If it is so God will assure you so ask him he might not answer right away but he does expect you to do your research.
    FanofJesus

Answer by FanofJesus at 4:39 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• Do you have a link?
    njmommy2boys

Answer by njmommy2boys at 5:18 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• It's definitely a spooky thought and a huge infringement on our freedoms, but I don't know if it is biblical or not. What would "666" have to do with it?

My husband is in the military, and they do have microchips in their id cards but I asked him if they were implanting them in people and he said not to his knowledge. New passports also have a microchip, did you know that? My kids have the new ones because theirs had to be renewed first.
    MojitoMama

Answer by MojitoMama at 5:21 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• i don't think it's the mark of the beast.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 6:18 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• Those have been around for a while. It does sound eerily similar to the mark of the beast, but it's not. If you read Revelations you'll see that the true mark of the beast comes after Christ comes back. If you are saved, you don't need to worry about it, you'll be in Heaven long before this happens.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 6:47 PM on Oct. 11, 2008