Do you use a night cream/eye cream?

I'm wanting to try one, I have oily skin. I'm in the 40 something range and think I should start using a good product. Any suggestions? Thanks! :)

Futuregirlzone

Asked by Futuregirlzone at 6:02 PM on Aug. 31, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Skinplicity! I use their regimen and it comes with this amazing eye cream: Re-defining Eye Cream

I didn't really think I needed eye cream until I started using this and saw a huuuge difference. I LOVE it.

SabrinaBean

Answer by SabrinaBean at 6:08 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I use pure unrefined coconut oil. It sounds wrong to put oil on oily skin, but trust me. It works.
    cleanaturalady

Answer by cleanaturalady at 8:05 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Build your own from ingredients from Skinactives.  Their website has a forum with all kinds of information on creating products that are right for whatever issues need addressing.  It's the best of the best in terms of ingredient quality; for example, you can make a "bootleg" version of a $250-an-ounce cream for $10 per ounce.

Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 8:04 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I use Ponds. lol.
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 8:33 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Oil of Olay works great.
    ladycertz

Answer by ladycertz at 1:16 PM on Sep. 12, 2010