after ovulation. adult content

i know during ovulation you get the cervical mucous... AFTER ovulation can you have kind the same thing happen... like clear mucus come out? everyone tells me i'm just ovulating well i already ovulated which i know for a fact because i took a home ovulation test so i'd know..... also my temp has went up and stayed up since ovulation... from 97.6 to aboutu 98.9 in there... i've been having some cramping which could be i'm gonna start my period but not like normal cramping i'd have if i was getting my period, constipation, and gas... i'm waiting to take a test cause my ovulation was the 22nd and my period should be here around the 5th if i'm not pregnant.... i just hate waiting and i'm just trying to keep my mind busy and just ask question so i know things.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:11 PM on Aug. 31, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Waiting is so hard! I am TTC as well and it has only been 2 months but since we m/c, I have been so driven to get pregnant again. Your symptoms could just be your period coming or it could be that you are pregnant. Early preg. tests are not always reliable as also some pregnancy tests (even after a missed period) can say,'No', when, in fact, you are, pregnant. So, all that to say, just wait to see if your period does arrive next week. I have already wasted too much money on early pregnancy tests just to find out that I am not pregnant, so don't waste your $ and just try to be patient, even though I know it can be hard.
    miraclewaits

Answer by miraclewaits at 6:39 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I know I was not able to be patient at all. I took a PG test that does the 2 lines pretty early and saw a slight line which to me told me that I was pregnant but to be sure I did the "dummy" test as my hubby and I call it - the one that says NOT PREGNANT or PREGNANT. I would defiantly suggest you go with one of those even though they are lil more money but well worth it ... otherwise you are like and paying for 2 test.
    Another note how are your breast.... that was the FIRST sign I was pregnant. According to others I have talk to that was how they knew too.

By the way I am 9 weeks pregnant.
    mandygold

Answer by mandygold at 7:21 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• YES. That cervical mucus is possible after ovulation. And often happens with pregnancy. Sounds like you ARE pregnant. One note" Those ovulation kits are not particularly accurate (mine said I was NOT ovulating when I WAS...I have the kid to prove it)... trust your chart more.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:11 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Yes, it can happen. It can also be a sign of pregnancy!
    WomanWitty

Answer by WomanWitty at 2:34 AM on Sep. 1, 2010