How many cloths should a 1 & 2 year old have?

My daughters have way to many cloths I think, So how many outfits should they each have?

GFXMommy

Asked by GFXMommy at 4:10 PM on Oct. 11, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I like for my daughter to have atleast 5 pairs of jeans, 5 sweat suits, 5 pairs of slacks, 5 skirts, and 5 dresses, and then several tops both short and long sleeve to go with them ( about 10-15) and atleast 10 sweaters.
    myboogiewoogie

Answer by myboogiewoogie at 5:00 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• Good question. My daughter (15months old) has a huge dresser and its FULL...

We are not rich or anything, but I love to see my daughter in new or different stuff every day. Well ok, not every day. But still. When I buy her a new pair of pants I also buy her a new shirt for it too. I always buy sets, because I do not like to see my child with not matching clothes. If, of course, she already has a shirt that would match the new pair of pants I wont buy a new shirt.

:-)

My mom-in-law brought us lots of nice cloth for our girl when she came for a visit and she also got our girl lots of new outfits when we visited her (germany-usa). so id say our girl has way too many cloth, but nothing bad about it. If it doesnt fit anymore i sell it on ebay - to make money for new clothes or toys :)))
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 4:40 PM on Oct. 11, 2008