vibration feeling

hello all im 36 weeks and 2 days pregnant while i was at my doctors i had a vibration feeling low in my uterus like real low almost to my vagina i didnt say anything to her about it bc i figured the baby is moving around doing something weird lol well im sitting and home and its happening again wondering if this is normal or what it could be i started having contractions the first time today after doc checked me for dilation im 1 and a half cm dilated not sure if that's what the feeling is though would love to know what yall think thank you

Welch41407

Asked by Welch41407 at 6:14 PM on Aug. 31, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Do you mean like a muscle twitch? I am not familiar with the feeling that you are talking about. That is not at all how i would describe a contraction. Not saying though that someone else has not had the same feeling.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 6:17 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• oh no im saying that ive been having contractions along with this i had this two time one time before she checked me after she checked me i started having my first contractions then a few mins ago i had that vibration feeling agiain it wasnt with a contraction or anything like that i dont know how to explain the vibration feeling except that it feels i guess like a side to side feeling down there or if you sit on a cell phone and it vibrates lol
    Welch41407

Comment by Welch41407 (original poster) at 6:27 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Call your Doc Office and tell them...it cold be nothing..but being as far as you are, you rather be safe then sorry..
    MamasAngelPie

Answer by MamasAngelPie at 6:30 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• yeah i was afraid you would say that im tired of bothering them lol but your right better safe then sorry
    Welch41407

Comment by Welch41407 (original poster) at 6:33 PM on Aug. 31, 2010