anyone watch the bacholer pad

I thougth it was going to be good but I don't like it at all...lol I love all the real seasons of the bacholer

Shannon706

Asked by Shannon706 at 6:30 PM on Aug. 31, 2010 in Entertainment

• I watch it..I never watched the Bacholer..The Bachlor Pad isn't that great..
    MamasAngelPie

Answer by MamasAngelPie at 6:40 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Yeah, I watch it and it is stupid and I'm just not that into it. I keep forgetting that the Closer is on then. and I wanted to see last night who was going to be on Dancing with the Stars so I watched it then missed out on who was on something came up
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 6:45 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I watch it and LOVE IT. ... I have a real problem with realty TV and totally addicted to Bachelor and Bachelorette so loving this show was a given I think. :)

mandygold

Answer by mandygold at 7:15 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I'm watching it, it's ok. Since nothing else is on right now I'll probably keep watching it until the end.
    Sillieguze

Answer by Sillieguze at 10:47 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• i watch it, but the crying is driving me crazy! i thought that some of the questions they asked on the latest episode were pretty rude (who has the worst boob job?) talk about creating drama
    lindam815

Answer by lindam815 at 9:55 PM on Sep. 2, 2010