Is it right to go outside the union Part 2 to answer a lot of the questions out there he cheated on me he told me we were through but i didn't act on it because i believe in ending something first and then moving on

lightbright2004

Asked by lightbright2004 at 4:16 PM on Oct. 11, 2008 in Relationships

• i think that sometimes even when things are over that it isn't the best idea to be somebody else but that is just my opinion. he was wrong. that's just an excuse if you ask me.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 4:41 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• I think what you are saying is you are married and your guy cheated? I think you are right though to end it completely before you get a new boyfriend. You need time to heal and get over the hurt he caused you, not to mention if you jump right into something new with another guy, that might screw up your kids.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 6:37 PM on Oct. 11, 2008