Just some fun...What do you think your baby will look like?

Eye colour, big nose? small nose? Huge lips? Curly hair? Black hair? Ginger hair? etc!

I'm having a boy and in my head he has his fathers dark hair and the same clear blue eyes that one of his sisters has; also from daddy!

I think he'll have really straight hair, like me and 2 of his sisters.......and i think he'll be quite small. Maybe around 7lbs if i make it to term.

little.knickers

Asked by little.knickers at 6:37 PM on Aug. 31, 2010 in Pregnancy

• can I answer in hindsight? I thought I would have a Japanese looking child. His father is as dark as coffee, 1/2 Japanese with dominate Japanese features.....I'm from a redheaded line, but was a brown eyed toe headed blonde child.

My boy came into the world golden haired, pale white (lacy lilly white), brown eyed~like I "bleached" all the asian out of him. He does have the Japanese face shape, lips, but anglo eyes. The Asian RN's would tell me how lucky I was with his skin color.....you could see the red little veins in his cheeks he was so white~they would say "very auspicious to have porcelain cheeks with those markings"

surfcitymom

Answer by surfcitymom at 6:46 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I had a baby picture of my husband and I always said my son was going to look just like that picture..... My son looks JUST LIKE that picture. :)
    K-RydesMommy

Answer by K-RydesMommy at 7:13 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I think my little boy is going to have dark brown hair, like his daddy's. And I'm hoping he'll have my blue eyes, because I'm the only one with blue eyes in my family. I'm guessing he'll be a bigger baby, but I obviously don't know for sure haha.
    StephenieBryant

Answer by StephenieBryant at 8:34 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Oh, and his hair is going to be curly. :) I hope...
    StephenieBryant

Answer by StephenieBryant at 8:36 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Before my DD was born, I thought she was going to have pale skin, blue eyes, red hair and be super chunky. Now she is 24 months old and she has weird colored eyes. They're like brown and blue mixed together. She has blonde hair, but it has a reddish tint in the sun. She's also on the slim side! Her skin isn't all that pale, it actually has some color to it.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 3:52 PM on Sep. 2, 2010