How do you keep your sex life alive when you have kids? adult content

Don't get me wrong my sex life is great, I just thought I'd ask this question to get moms to talk and maybe share ideas!

mom2eas

Asked by mom2eas at 6:40 PM on Aug. 31, 2010 in Relationships

• honestly the best thing I've ever done is getting everyone on a schedule. That way by the time that my SO gets home from work, I am not running in a million directions & making him feel like dishes & laundry are more important than he is. I NEVER turn down my SO when he wants sex. We have sex whenever we want. I surprise him in the shower, or with a BJ when he is brushing his teeth. If DD is watching a movie, then we sneak away for a bit. I ALWAYS make sure my man knows that he is desirable & that our sex life, while not the ONLY thing that is important, is definitely a huge part of our relationship.
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 6:43 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I try to get all the cleaning and errands done before he gets home, we have the kids go to the rooms early so we can have us time just talking about out day.I do the surprise thing to like waking him up to a bj and putting on exotic lingerie, sometimes even a strip tease! I NEVER refuse sex :)!!!
    mom2eas

Comment by mom2eas (original poster) at 6:56 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• We talk about sex a lot. Teasing during the day all the time. We don't do the same thing every time. Sometimes it slow and sweet other times its rough and wild. Sometimes its all about me sometimes all about him. Sometimes we just have oral. Sometimes I talk really dirty (he loves that!) We've watched porn together. Try new things. We both just go out of our way to please the other. I don't turn hubby down ever either. There are times I'm tired but once we do it, I wake right up. Kids go to bed by 9 pm every night. So we have an hour or so before we go to bed. We'll go days with sex every night then take a few days off. By then we are so very ready. Our sex life is the most loving nd exciting thing to me!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:25 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• A schedule is good. Me and my DF wait until our son is asleep at night or we would do it when he would take naps but now he doesnt take naps so thankgoodness for quiet time and Blues Clues. You gotta do what you gotta do
    noahsmommy12908

Answer by noahsmommy12908 at 8:08 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I don't know. We go through phases - like 'Drought Season' and 'April Showers' kind of thing. LOL. But when the drought happens, we'll express our feelings and talk about it.
    Blubuni99

Answer by Blubuni99 at 9:12 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• a schedule. the kids are usually asleep by 7. after that its our time. if the kdis refuse to sleep, we just have late night sex or wake up an hour or 2 before they do and have early morning sex.
    3xangel

Answer by 3xangel at 11:45 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• We talk dirty through texts throughout the day. We go at it as soon as he gets home if our DD is asleep! We try to wake up super early in the morning before he goes to work while our DD is still asleep, but that doesn't always happen. lol. We don't really follow a schedule. It's just whenever we're in the mood and we have time, we do our business!
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 3:49 PM on Sep. 2, 2010