All in one curriculum?

This question is for homeschoolers...do any of you use curriculum that is all-in-one? I like having everything all in the same book. Can you recommend anything similar?

ReneeK3

Asked by ReneeK3 at 4:41 PM on Jun. 30, 2008 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• I haven't been able to find what you are looking for...

With that said the vendor I went with is NOT a pre-package curricula, although they do sell everything including a lesson plan, that tells you do these page on these days. Everything is individual books and I got to buy only what I wanted.

I got everything I needed for $250 (including shipping) for my 2 kids. I will have to make weekly trips to the library to supplement the science and social studies material. However that is how it was written. It gives you bullet points to be working on with the kids and you go to the library to get books on those bullet points.

For example if the week is about herbivores then you go to the library and borrow books about herbivores.
    SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 7:41 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• The best curriculum I used was K-12. They are an awesome company and you can get it for free in some states. It is comprehensive, complete, and fun. My son and I loved it! I wish I was still able to homeschool and if I did I would use K-12 again.

http://k12.com
    amethystrse

Answer by amethystrse at 4:44 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• Home Sweet HomeSchool -- Curriculum, Unit Studies....
    links to curriculum websites. ... Cornerstone Curriculum Project · Design-a-Study K-12 or K-8 all-in-one books for composition, spelling, history, science, ...
    home-educate.com/curriculum.shtml -
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 6:18 PM on Jun. 30, 2008