Is there any chances to get pregnant if you missed taking the BC 1 or 2 or 3 days but you taking twice once you remember it to take and had 1 or 2 times sex a week.

mamaeve06

Asked by mamaeve06 at 4:23 PM on Oct. 11, 2008 in Pregnancy

• still leaves a window to get pregnant not a big one but still yes a chance
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 4:24 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• My daughter is a pill baby. I missed 1 dose and combined that with me loosing weight and I ended up with my baby girl. The OB said that estrogen is mainly stored in the fat of women and when I lost some weight and forgot to take my pill that's how I was able to get pregnant.
    rnmary

Answer by rnmary at 4:26 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• "taking twice"... do you mean that you took 2 bc pills at once because you forgot it 1 time?

You do know that you are not suppose to do that, right? And it wont change the fact that you forgot it.

If you dont want to get pregnant, then start taking your BC right. If you want to get pregnant, then dont waste your money on the BC if you forget to take it anyway ;) Hihi.

And yes, there always is a chance to get pregnant, escpecially when you dont take it right.
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 4:31 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• ya she is it even says in the directions that if you forget your pill up to three days you take it twice the day you remember
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 4:32 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• You are suppose to take two pills when you realized that you've missed one. It's on the directions on the package insert. Also on that insert is a chart that tells you how long after missing a pill you should use an additional form of birth control.
    KaroGreenly

Answer by KaroGreenly at 7:20 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• lmao with my DD i missed ZERO pills and got pregnant :) BC pills aren't 100%
    makaena

Answer by makaena at 9:39 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• When i was in th Air Force i worked in the clinic and the doc i worked with always told everyone getting on the pill if you dont take the same time evryday there is a chance of getting preggo...
    norella25

Answer by norella25 at 6:31 PM on Oct. 13, 2008