Diva Cup?

Im considering getting one, and it seems like a lot of moms on here use them. What are some thoughts about it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:47 PM on Aug. 31, 2010 in Health

• I have never used one don't know anyone that uses one....but it could not hurt to try! I can imagine for it to be a money safer for when you are a homemaker, stay at home mom, or just a person that has access to a clean bathroom all the time, because you are able to change it in your own bathroom.....but if you are on the go a lot i don't think its very convenient considering that you have to wash it all the time. but I guess that again depends on how heavy your period is.
    Ladyblue38

Answer by Ladyblue38 at 10:52 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I've looked into it and it seems like a good thing. I was going to get one, but with the birth control I use I don't have to worry about that anymore
    Liz132

Answer by Liz132 at 6:52 PM on Aug. 31, 2010