37" bust 33" waist and 42" hips- is that considered fat in todays society?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:48 PM on Aug. 31, 2010 in Health

• Do you feel fat? Who cares what others think... and in todays society the girls on Desperate Housewife seem fat in some peoples eyes....Are you healthy and feeling good in your skin? If you do then you are just fine. Those measurements don't sound like you are obese so just be happy and live healthy!!!
    Ladyblue38

Answer by Ladyblue38 at 10:26 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Throw away that tape measure & bathroom scale. How do your clothes fit? Are you happy w/ your appearance? That's what matters! I'm not anorexic or fat- I'm vuluptuous!
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:09 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I hope not. that's about my size and I don't think I"m fat
    Liz132

Answer by Liz132 at 6:49 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• It depends how tall you are. It looks quite healthy and curvy on my 5ft 8 inch friend, but yeah I'm a little chunky looking at those measurements being only 5ft tall.
    karamille

Answer by karamille at 6:50 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• If you feel you are fat then you are. If you feel that you are not fat then you are not. To me I don't care about all those measurements. It all depends on how you feel about yourself.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 6:52 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I don't think SO!
    plclemo

Answer by plclemo at 8:59 PM on Aug. 31, 2010