HaHa...this is cute...my 18 month old dd came up to me and asked

dd:Wheres daddy?
me: Wheres daddy? He's in the potty.
dd: Wheres Josh?
me: Wheres Josh? He's in his room.
dd: Oh
me: Wheres Aubrey? ( thats her name)
dd: (looks at me very confused and puts her hands up in the air) I don't know
And she walks off
LMBO!!! HAHAHA...maybe you had to be here to see how funny it was...but it was funny.Part of the funniness about it is that I actually UNDERSTOOD what she was saying! LOL
aww, shes getting so big
Anything funny yours has said or done today?

kimberlyinberea

Asked by kimberlyinberea at 6:50 PM on Aug. 31, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• hahaha that's really cute!!!
    My daughter is 5 and she had lunch at my mom's house

ME: Did you have fun at yiayia's house?
    DD: it was ok..
    ME: what happened?
    DD: She made me eat all my lunch!
    ME: that's not so bad, she wants you to get big and strong!
    DD: Gradma (her dad's mom) makes me eat, yiayia makes me eat, aunt Becky makes me eat, aunt Mary makes eat.. Daddy doesn't and grandpa doesn't. So women do and men don't!
    ME: well ok sweetie go wash your hands now because it's almost dinner time.
    DD: (puts hands in the air) ahhhhhhhhhhh women!
    mygirlpaige

Answer by mygirlpaige at 6:56 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• oh yeah, I was fascinated! haha
    yours was really funny too!! and really cute!
    mygirlpaige

Answer by mygirlpaige at 7:02 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• One morning I was debating what to do for breakfast I turned to my then 16mo and said "Lilly go make mommy some pancakes" she threw her hands up and shrugged her shoulders and said "I no no how"
    Ameliamomo2

Answer by Ameliamomo2 at 7:22 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• My 18 m/o spends all day asking where Jason is. Jason is her 8 y/o brother that spends all afternoon walking her in the stroller so, i can cook and clean. My 2.5 y.o nephew spends all day asking "Where mama?" He asks everyone. When Jason walks through the door she comes running and hugs him like she hasn't seen him in a year!
    My husband took our four year old to get her nails painted and the woman that was doing was speaking another language and my very literal, to the point 4 y/o says "Will you please speak English?" My husband was MORTIFIED. I thought it was funny.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 7:23 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• lol very cute my dd just kept poking me in the butt today and making farting noise's and then would crack up laughing!
    mommylisar

Answer by mommylisar at 7:52 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• My LO walked over to her friend who got here this afternoon and cocked her head to the side and looked Ya(Olivia) in the face and said "Ya...watch...Tad?" She then took her friend by the arm and led her to the couch to watch Math circus by leap frog--Tad is the main character. It was hysterical.
    coala

Answer by coala at 8:01 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• My 2 year old loves to pinch my hubbys nipples when he doesn't have a shirt on. Hubby doesn't find it very amusing! I DO!
    BradensMom1026

Answer by BradensMom1026 at 8:07 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• LMBO!! mygirlpaige! That is too funny!!!! Well, at least you know she is very observant and must have put a lot of thought into this concept! LOL
    kimberlyinberea

Comment by kimberlyinberea (original poster) at 6:58 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• My oldest doesn't say she is 'crossing her legs'... she says she is "criss cross apple saucing her legs"... lol!

She also just came up to me and said "I just saw lighting bugs by daddy!"

Yes, they are lighting bugs... lol... not lightning bugs, lol.
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 8:19 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• That is soooo cute! My son is barely two and the other day in the car I stopped at a light and he said "Go Mommy. Please." I told him the light was red and we had to stop, then he said "Green Please."

We were camping last weekend and I asked him to eat his cheerios, which he threw off the picnic table and said "No thank you. Birdie eat it. See? Birdie. Right there." (pointing to a bird.) I told him the bird said no thank you, those are Eldons cheerios. He got sad and said "birdie. hungry. birdie eat."
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 12:12 AM on Sep. 1, 2010