Very strange pregnancy so far...

I'm tired but I can't sleep! I have NO nausea, in fact I feel completely normal in that department. I was dizzy but it's gone away for the most part and I've been cramping A LOT like I'm going to start my period. Is this all normal? It's totally out of the norm of my other two pregnancies.

marine_wife0520

Asked by marine_wife0520 at 6:56 PM on Aug. 31, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Not all women get morning sickness.... Remember, every pregnancy is different... I had alot of cramping during that time with my son... They say it's normal.... If it gets worst and doesn't go away or you have bleeding.... Go to your doctor.
    K-RydesMommy

Answer by K-RydesMommy at 7:12 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Oh and I'm 9 weeks on Thursday.
    marine_wife0520

Comment by marine_wife0520 (original poster) at 6:57 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• My second pregnancy, I felt exactly the same way (except I was nauseated). Actually, the extreme fatigue coupled with the insomnia was what made me fairly certain I was pregnant, because I couldn't think of any other explanation, lol. The cramping and my period not starting was what made me take a test. Sounds normal to me. :)

Oh, and just so you know...I don't know if it was because of the sleep issues or just being pregnant, but I had some crazy dreams later on in my pregnancy... I couldn't watch TV at all at least an hour before going to bed because I would dream about whatever was on. Just a warning, lol.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 9:13 PM on Aug. 31, 2010