3 cycle of Clomid ???

I just finished my 3 cycle of clomid i took it on cycle days 5-9 which was August 18 - 22. I waited until cycle day 11 (August24) before i started using my OPK testing. At anyrate i didn't get a positive OPK unti cycle days 15-17 (Aug 28-30). On the 30 i noticed a bit of cramping and bloating in my lower abdominal area. By late day on August 30, that feeling went away.
Is this a side effect of clomid or do you all think i might have O ? I have one test strip left i will see if i get a positive OPK tonight but usually after 3 days it goes to negative on OPK.
And if you all think i might have O is it sufficient to have bd about ever night last this week except the last two, and should i bd tonight just to make sure we have it covered and hope that we concieve. The doctor is doing a blood test for progestrone levels on the Sept. 3 to make sure she don't need to raise me to 100mg

LynnSharp

Asked by LynnSharp at 6:58 PM on Aug. 31, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I am sorry but I dont think that I know what your abbrv. stand for sorry I cannot help you on it more :(
    agriffinmom4

Answer by agriffinmom4 at 7:00 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• The last two nights is when you SHOULD HAVE been bd'ing. You want the sperm there WAITING when the egg releases and it takes about a day to get there for them. The egg is only viable for 24 hours after its released and then it goes dead if it is not fertilized so the sperm need to be there before the egg relases. Defintely have sex tonight, but in the future have sex every day OPK is positive and then one more day for good measure. Good luck.
    karamille

Answer by karamille at 7:05 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Sorry made a mistake we had sex the first two days during the morning hours but not at night but we didn't last night or during the morning before going to work as is our normal ritual for things since we both work early morning. Sorry if that was TMI
    LynnSharp

Comment by LynnSharp (original poster) at 7:20 PM on Aug. 31, 2010