Do you think the Roswell UFO Incident was real?

Do you think there are real aliens like the show Roswell were they look like us, have powers? or are they all Green Martians? I think they are human looking and have powers and live in space in there own planet. Anyone believe the Incident in Roswell was real? Anyone have any credible links? Please!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:58 PM on Aug. 31, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I buy it. No idea about their "powers" which would mean knowledge to me...I also buy into the philosophy that they have been here before and helped the human race get out of the ice age....the cave man to modern human thang~we must have needed help~
    surfcitymom

Answer by surfcitymom at 7:07 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I do believe it. The surge of technology that we've had is amazing. Look at how things have changed since the 30's up to now. It's like the technology surge the Egyptians had and they possibly had alien contact.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:49 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Yes
    CometGirl

Answer by CometGirl at 8:38 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Pfst...100% fake.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:33 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I think if there is intelligent life form other than us...it won't land in a field or at some pig farmers house. I guess anything is possible but I do not believe any have been here.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:52 PM on Sep. 1, 2010