im scared

I'm 37 yrs old! have two kids (13 and 11) my tubes were tied after my son 1999. Been seperated over 3 yrs! meet a great man! was rushed to the ER lastnight! come to find out im 3months pregnant! had an ultra sound baby is fine, however i have a Hemotoma (spell chk) in between the placenta and the lining of the wall! HELP

jenni37

Asked by jenni37 at 7:15 PM on Aug. 31, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I don't have any answers, I will just keep you in my prayers. Hugs.
    Joeygoat

Answer by Joeygoat at 7:17 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Your OBGYN would be the best to speak to about this. I don't know what to tell you other than good luck and congrats! :)
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 7:18 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• CONGRATULATIONS! When I was pregnant with my twins I had this as well. It did cause some bleeding and some complications but my doctor put me on bed rest! I made it far enough to where my twins had a chance of survival. unfortunately because of other complications within my twins one of them didn't make it, but I believe that baby's who are conceived even through tubes tied and bc are a miracle and a blessing! Congratulations!
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 7:18 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Hi, I did a quick look up on your condition on google. I think you might have a subchorionic hematoma according to what I found. A link to that is here: http://www.justmommies.com/articles/subchorionic-hematoma.shtml ....It is not my intent to scare you, however I do like to be well informed, so if this is more like what you have going on maybe you can ask a question with more details as such. Hope this info helps. Good Luck with your pregnancy, may you have a healthy baby.
    babygoose78

Answer by babygoose78 at 7:21 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Congratulations and best wishes to you!
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 7:21 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Well its more to it! im a single mom! i was married for 18 yrs! the guy i have been dating for about 6mths, said i should get an abortion! hes 42! its not about his opinion, however i will be doing this alone! i need a home and dont know where to start
    jenni37

Comment by jenni37 (original poster) at 7:22 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• bless your heart! I will be praying for you and your baby
    Kellixclark

Answer by Kellixclark at 7:40 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• i know its a weird situation, but for you to be pregnant it a real blessing (with tubes tied and all) and it just must be ment to be!! i will pray for you, and i hope everything just works out well!! good luck!
    mrsaustin271

Answer by mrsaustin271 at 11:53 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Congrats on your pregnancy! I had a hematoma with my current pg (I'm 7 weeks). I went in last week thinking I had miscarried, because I passed a large clot-but it turns out it was my body getting rid of the hematoma. I'd ask your OB more about it. I did have some brown spotting for the last 2 weeks, too
    Danyellimom

Answer by Danyellimom at 9:03 PM on Sep. 3, 2010