who has more say in your relationship?

I say it is about equal for us. My husband knows how to manipulate me into doing some\thing he wants me to do !

emilysmom1966

Asked by emilysmom1966 at 7:20 PM on Aug. 31, 2010 in Relationships

• neither. we are pretty equal . depends on what is going on. i take the background position when it is something hubby is more knowledgeable about and vice versa
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 7:21 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• i'd like to say we're equal (idk why..), but its usually me that makes the majority of the decisions, day to day. he makes the 'big' financial decisions simply because he's got a head for business, and i've got the bod for sin.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 7:23 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• A little more me.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:24 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• It's equal. I get things my way sometimes but so does he. Neither of us have more say so then the other, I'm feisty and I don't like to be told what to do and feel like a maid and I respect him by not making him feel like this either. It's worked for us. We share the work and taking care of our kids as well as cleaning and cooking. I love it. I'm not old fashioned and I like it.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 7:25 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I make almost all of the decisions running the house hold, whether it's the grocery list or our weekend activities.
    Glamourina

Answer by Glamourina at 7:28 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I would say that I am more vocal about the decisions that I make, but if he has an opinion he voices it.
    coala

Answer by coala at 7:39 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Neither. We have open communication, no one is superior here.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 7:44 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• he makes the decisions for the business we own, i make them for the household stuff (what to buy from the store, what goes where) and share the ones regarding the kids and money. i make most of the decisions for the kids, than ask if he is ok with them, he does the same with the money.
    happy-go-lucky

Answer by happy-go-lucky at 7:46 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• We make all of the decisions together so we are pretty equal
    noahsmommy12908

Answer by noahsmommy12908 at 7:56 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Well, it's a power struggle here, but I'd say I have more say. He'd say he just lets me think I do.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 8:25 PM on Aug. 31, 2010