movement

i read that if u put a flash light near your belly that u can feel the baby move at 15 weeks. I didn't. Am I being paraniod?

lifeisgreatbut.

Asked by lifeisgreatbut. at 7:21 PM on Aug. 31, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It does work, but it didn't work for me until my third trimester, and still it only works sometimes. Most of the time now that I am farther along. Its probably to early for your baby to see the light (your only 15 weeks) or baby could have been sleeping or positioned wrong to see the light. Just keep trying it and eventually I'm sure it will work. i keep a little flashlight next to my bed and use it alot. Its kind of a game we play. Its amazing once you can actually feel it, so good luck and dont be worried, just keep trying.
    csmomma2010

Answer by csmomma2010 at 2:37 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I think that's early for them to be responding to light. It's also pretty early to be feeling movement if it's your first pregnancy.
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 7:23 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• yes. Don't worry about it. I heard that it's not until the 3rd trimester that that works, and it's just a generalization anyways. I didn't feel my baby move until week 22, and now at week 31 she still doesn't move from the flash light.
    MamaSarah1104

Answer by MamaSarah1104 at 7:22 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• My 3rd baby was positioned in a difficult spot, so whenever I wanted to feel her move, I put headphones on my belly & played classical music. Worked like a charm!
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:41 PM on Aug. 31, 2010