Will you be attending the Current Events Trivia Hour happening this Thursday at 3:00 PM EDT?

Fixated with Fox News? Addicted to the NY Times app? Love your local paper? Then have we got the Trivia contest for you!

This Thursday (9/2) from 3 PM - 4 PM EDT, CafeMom will be hosting a Current Events Trivia Hour focused on August 2010 news stories, big and small.

The ladies with the most first, right answers will get a special medal award for their Answers profile. The trivia questions will be posted in the Crazy for Credits Category starting at 3 PM EDT.

Bring your A+game to this Trivia Hour - we're inviting the ladies of the Current Event and Hot Topics Group to join the fun...

Cafe Meghan

Asked by Cafe Meghan at 7:28 PM on Aug. 31, 2010 in Just for Fun

• no
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 7:29 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Maybe...

Would you make sure to post a couple of reminders on the day of the event. :D
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 7:30 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I will if the computer guy fixes my computer at work. LOL I got second last time and will try for first this time.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 7:32 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• No I won't. I will be picking up children at that time.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 7:33 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• nope, picking up ds from school..that's kinda crazy hour to do this, isn't it?
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 7:36 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• maybe

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:41 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Don't think so, some days I'm lucky to turn the TV on.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 7:49 PM on Aug. 31, 2010