for mommies going back to school how are th first couple days or weeks of school going?

pinkdragon36

Asked by pinkdragon36 at 7:45 PM on Aug. 31, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I'm back at school. My 6th grade is doing well (so far). Last year's group was all too comfortable and already getting in trouble 5 days into the year. This year the classes are calm, respectful, and running well (so far.) I'm going to get them cookies or something this Fri. if they keep it up. My one sad spot is that we have a girl this year who has lymphatic cancer. She gets chemo 3 days a week. It is going to be a hard year if she ends up being a girl they all just love.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 10:18 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I am taking my classes online so not a whole lot has changed for me.
    Codysmom2106

Answer by Codysmom2106 at 7:46 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• All my classes are online so all is good...as usual...
    AnasMommy7

Answer by AnasMommy7 at 8:11 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• This is my second week of classes. So far, I think my brain is going to explode lol. I've been trying to read the first chapters in two textbooks, then about three more in another textbook. I love being back in school, but our Blackboard website (it's a website for the community colleges around here) has been having issues, so I'm having problems with my classes (particularly the quizzes and a test).
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 8:40 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Its hectic to say the least!... But after this semester Im done, so I just keep telling myself that. Now I just gotta find a good job.... haha
    Morgs7531642

Answer by Morgs7531642 at 8:56 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Exciting!
    It takes some time to become organized and to create a schedule where your educational and family needs are met, but you soon get into a rhythm and look forward to each new semester with eagerness...if you are an avid learner, that is.
    I am working on my 3rd degree and absolutely love learning! I love the challenges, the connections, and the whole experience. Being able to apply what I've learned to my personal and professional life is exciting, too!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:33 AM on Sep. 1, 2010