do you ...toot?

in front of your DH/SO, do you pass gas in front of them?

jurobelle

Asked by jurobelle at 5:04 PM on Oct. 11, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Dutch oven is when you fart and then pull the covers over your SO's head so they can enjoy the smell .... haha

Anyhow, I fart in front of my husband. I was in a past relationship where I held it all the time and I was so uncomfortable. So I swore to myself that I wouldn't do that to myself again. Also, I have two older brothers so I was held down a lot and they would fart in my face ... gotta love 'em :)

My husband farted in front of me within the first few weeks of dating. I told him "Well, if you're going to start it, I'm not going to hold back" .... haha .... we've been together for 6 years and married for 3 years :)
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 5:58 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• I have on accident but not on purpose. We've been together for almost 4 years and i have done this maybe 3 times. I just cant be comfortable with it... is that just me????
    jurobelle

Answer by jurobelle at 5:06 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• Nope. Never. I did once when I first got pregnant and I was 1/2 asleep. He thought it was the funniest thing and picked on me so much about it. I'm just too embarassed to....
    KennsWifey

Answer by KennsWifey at 5:07 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• duh, yeah lol he does, why not me?
    amyofthejungle

Answer by amyofthejungle at 5:09 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• I try not to when he's around, but I don't care if I'm alone lol. He rarely does it around me either. We're just not gassy people LOL!
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 5:14 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• Yup. In fact, I used to work for a 5-doctor Gastroenterology practice and one of them told me one day it's very UNHEALTHY to hold it in. So let 'er rip girls!
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 5:19 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• Hellz yeah I do...been dutch-oven'd one too many times :(
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 5:27 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• Dr. Oz from Oprah says it's normal to fart 14 times a day, just an interesting tid-bit :)
    amyofthejungle

Answer by amyofthejungle at 5:29 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• dutch ovened????
    jurobelle

Answer by jurobelle at 5:33 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• Absolutely, but mine will always pale in comparison to his.

Ewwww, but I've been there too, with the dutch oven!

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 6:01 PM on Oct. 11, 2008