Buying a new car? adult content

Okay, I have a 2009 Impala LTZ which I hate beyond words. I need a car/truck/van that I can put my wheelchair lift onto the back bumper. The car has very low mileage on it (less then 5k), because I cannot go anyplace that does not have a public power chair. I am looking at a Ford Transit Van. It is the new model designed to be used for a business. It only has two seats, driver and passenger and the rest of the van is empty, no windows on the sides. I could get a new lift that would pull my chair inside the van. Should I just take the hit of depreciation or just hold on until I save up enough to pay cash for the new van and then get rid of the Impala? Please let me know what you would do in this situation.

Joeygoat

Asked by Joeygoat at 7:59 PM on Aug. 31, 2010 in Money & Work

• Is there anyway you can do some sort of Trade in? If that is not an option, I would save until you can afford it. But thats just me...
    Morgs7531642

Answer by Morgs7531642 at 8:55 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• i agree with morgs7531642
    3xangel

Answer by 3xangel at 11:19 PM on Aug. 31, 2010