what can i use or do to induce labor

ive tried red rasberry tea,sex,walks,bumpy car rides,nothing what can i do that will be effective...does black or blue cohosh...work HELP.....

Miishaa

Asked by Miishaa at 8:11 PM on Aug. 31, 2010 in Pregnancy

• LOL..if you've tried all that and it still hasnt worked..I would say try to relax and just wait for baby to come...and he/she will..when they are ready. Some babies just love thier mommies so much they want to stay inside as close to our heart as possible for as long as possible :)
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 8:13 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Wait for labor to start by itself because you don'twant your baby to be born before he or she is ready . And your uterus has to be ready all by itself. WHY do you want to do that? There is only so much control you can have over your body,you know. You are not supposed to decide these things.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 8:14 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Sweetie, that baby will come when it's good and ready. I wouldn't want mine to come a single day before it's ready. And, I had 4, full-term, no inducing.
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 8:14 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Black and Blue cohosh are dangerous. And if your body and baby are not ready then it will not work. Just stay pregnant until your baby releases the hormone that signals it is done and you will go into labor.

Just because you are ready to eat baking brownies doesn't mean they are done baking and ready to come out.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 8:14 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I tried the pressure points....I can't be positive it's what started my labor but i went into labor within 12 hours of doing it....good luck.
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 8:15 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• yup sorry you have tried about everything just time to sit back and wait now
    vampire2007

Answer by vampire2007 at 8:16 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• sex...sex...sex...and more sex!!! lol, I heard that the juices from the mans stuff causes the hormones that cause you to start labor, :) good luck!!
    mika0101

Answer by mika0101 at 9:43 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• If your body isnt ready nothing will work. You can try evening primrose oil if you would like. Google evening primrose oil labor induction and it should give you the proper dosages but i believe its 3 to 4 pills at once. I have never taken it but have heard a doc recommend it and seen it work twice.
    carsonsmommytam

Answer by carsonsmommytam at 9:47 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• if sex didnt work that baby isnt ready yet
    amandaeastman

Answer by amandaeastman at 10:11 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• nothing... let it happen naturally

3xangel

Answer by 3xangel at 11:15 PM on Aug. 31, 2010