Should I name my 3rd child with the letter E

My first child and second child start with the letter E... Should i name this one starting with the letter E also... We do not know the Sex yet

MommaKaylene

Asked by MommaKaylene at 8:22 PM on Aug. 31, 2010 in Baby Names

• I made sure none of my kids ah the same letters, lol... I took the opposite road. But in your case if the others do then I would. :)
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 8:23 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I would...why not... I have an aunt whose name starts with an E and my uncle name starts with an E and they had 8 kids (whew) and all start with E's and to top it off their last name starts with an E ( Maybe it has to do having Hispanic names...lol)
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 8:25 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• if you plan on this being your last child I would, but otherwise I say hey name them what you want just like i'm guessing you did with the other 2. :-) Good Luck
    MamaSarah1104

Answer by MamaSarah1104 at 8:29 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• My ex husband's older sons were Michael and Matthew. When I was pregnant and trying to pick out names, we really did not find any boys names we liked that started with an M. So we decided we wouldn't go that way.
    A lot of people ask why we didn't. Kind of annoying.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 8:33 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Yes go ahead. You don't have to but don't want this kiddo to feel left out LOL. My mom and I are both V.R. names but my sister is E.J. I used to make fun of her for it LOL. My twin girls are both E.R. names and we when/if we have another baby I think we will continue the theme.
    mrspierce06

Answer by mrspierce06 at 8:34 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• None of my 3 daughter's names "match" - I don't find it necessary. They're all individuals. If you want them to begin with the same letter, that's fine - but I sure don't think it's something you "should" do.
    caseyandkids

Answer by caseyandkids at 8:37 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• None of my kids have names that start with the same letter.......I guess it depends on why you named your other two those names. Did you want them both to start with an E or did you just like those names? If you just liked the names then name this baby something else, it won't bother the baby as he/she is growing up because you'll be able to say that you named them with names you liked, not because of the letter.
    colethky

Answer by colethky at 8:40 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I think its a cute idea to have all your children start with the same letter. You see it a lot, or that they rhyme or something like that. My name is Abby, my sisters name is Ashley, everyone always assumes my brothers name is Andrew or Adam or something like that, its not lol its Mitchell... But I would think that it would of been cool if it was but that is just my opinion!!
    maddisonsmom11

Answer by maddisonsmom11 at 8:52 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• i say go for it. all 4 of our names start with the letter A, dh and the kids also, have the same middle name except dd's is spelled different. dh wanted all our names to match, at first i was like heck no, but it has grown on me.
    3xangel

Answer by 3xangel at 11:09 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• sure why not..

xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:30 PM on Aug. 31, 2010